Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:42:25 -0800
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        Warren Liddell <shinjii@virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem burning iso images

Warren Liddell wrote this message on Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 07:14 +1000:
> next writeable LBA 0
> writing from file 5.3-RELEASE-i386-miniinst.iso size 274400 KB
> written this track 274400 KB (100%) total 274400 KB
> next writeable LBA 137352
> writing from stdin
>
> Every time i goto burn a iso filoe of onto CD it ends up getting stuck at the
> above part.  any reasons why this may be happening ?

It'd be useful to provide the command that you are using to get this
problem...  It sounds like you might have a - at the end of your command
and it's trying to burn a track from stdin...  if you hit ctrl-d, it'll
burn an empty track and continue, though it'll be better to not try to
burn stdin in the first place...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579