Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:59:06 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Ugo Paternostro <paterno@dsi.unifi.it>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cirrus Logic PD6729

> > want to post this kind of information to -stable and see if they know of
> > bugs in the current system.
>
> To -stable? Not to -current?

This is a -current box?  I didn't realize that.  All bets are off as to
stability.  These panics might not even be related to the PCCARD stuff
because of the VM stuff (alhtough they might be mostly worked around as
of a couple of days ago.)

> > (Note, I'm also having problems getting a back-trace as well when it
> > crashes mounting my DOS partition...)
>
> Well, so *you* should post that information... ;-)

I did. :)

> >> after accessing location 0x10. Please note that the IP points to that
> >> location.
> >
> > Something is hosed up.
>
> What about interrupt vector initialization? Where does irq 10 vector point at
> startup?

Unless the FreeBSD kernel attaches a driver to it, they are all attached
to IRQ 7, the 'junk' IRQ.

[ Success deleted ]

Let me know when you get things ready.

Nate