Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 09:45:31 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        Paul.Newman@pgen.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What_bad_magic_really_means_

Thanks and sorry ;-) Where can I get this tarball ? I am only used to the
packages. And then "make" and "make install" ?

I have some simple local websites in my lan, and the linux-netscape 4.7
wants to have a connection to the nameserver, before opening with the
local page......hosts before bind is ok, even in the linux /etc, maybe I
should learn more about this linux configuration directory, how the
linux_base package works. Is there some documentation anywhere about this
?

Heiko