Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:42:01 +0800
From:      Ganbold <ganbold@micom.mng.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 5.2-current problem in Dell Poweredge 1600SC

Hi,

I installed FreeBSD 5.2 on Dell Poweredge 1600SC. However FreeBSD doesn't
recognize
network card. It has onboard Intel Pro 1000 card.
The machine has Pentium 4 XEON processor(logical processor enabled) with
512 MB ram.
I did cvsup to CURRENT and compiled source using make buildworld. Kernel
compiled smoothly and installed
successfully. However when I reboot it hangs showing acpi.ko. I tried also
Even tried safe mode and single user mode, no result. Then I booted back to
old kernel.

Can sombody explain me the reason why it is not booting after upgrade?
Or should I wait day one or two and then update again?

tia,

Ganbold