Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 07:35:04 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Bob Martin" <bob@buckhorn.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Stupid hardware question

Ok, I read your reply and got all excited, but this is what I got:

$ kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd0
kbdcontrol: cannot open /dev/kbd0: Device not configured

same thing for /dev/kbd1

Here's what's in dmesg.

$ dmesg | grep kb
atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> at port 0x60,0x64 on isa0

Anything else worth trying here?

TIA,

-Troy