Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 15:19:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Dyson <dyson@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        jehamby@lightside.com, jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.2.x release question

> NFS weirdness seems to be the #1 monster under the bed with 2.2 -
> might some of you folks out there with multiple machines be willing to
> assist John and Doug with some stress-testing?  If you can find and
> reproduce bugs yourselves, that's even better (e.g. they need someone
> to help play QA team on NFS).

I would appreciate it if those that can, please test my patches
that I sent out to -current mailing list for amd and running
programs from NFS both normally and with forcible dismounts.

Tonight will also be an NFS night, so send-pr and send me any
NFS (or general VFS) bugs that you find!!!  (Stack tracebacks
are needed!!!)

Thanks
John