Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 23:57:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lanny Baron <beef@cybertouch.org>
To:        Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape Corp

Why waste your time with AoL. Better off to help promote the Great name of

			FREEBSD

and as far as the aol netmassager or what ever those morons call it. To
me, its like sticking a pickle up my tush. I didnt want, I dont want, why
should it reside on my property (my pc) if i dont want it there? Bastards.
Why doesnt CDROM.COM get AOL to force there users to take lessons and
learn how to really use a pc?

well back to work on Freedom NetWare Servers...

lanny