Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:39:44 -0600
From:      David Leimbach <leimy2k@mac.com>
To:        Sean_Welch@alum.wofford.org
Cc:        grehan@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Also interested in testing

 Hey there... I am also waiting to see if there will be a resonse here.

I expect the coders don't believe that it has reached a  point where
we won't need hand holding for every step of the process.

I am sure they will announce something when they are ready and
I just hope they keep us in there queue of people who are willing
to test :)

Dave