Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:57:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Visigoth <visigoth@telemere.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   current.freebsd.org

	It seems that current.freebsd.org has been not working for a while
now, and I was wondering if there is a better place to get the new
snapshots, as well as install -current.  I brief search of the
mail archives tells me nothing ( i may have missed it, searching for
current.freebsd.org on -current kind of pulls up a lot.. ;) )
	From current.freebsd.org I recieve:
Name (current.freebsd.org:visigoth): anonymous
331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
Password:
530 Can't set guest privileges.
ftp: Login failed.

and releng3 is refusing ftp...

Ahhh!!!  must...  find.... snapshots....

visigoth

Damieon Stark
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
visigoth@telemere.net

- M$ Win 2K was built for the internet.	|
- Unix _BUILT_ the internet.		|   FreeBSD - The POWER to serve
					|   http://www.freebsd.org
	your call...			|