Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 2020 15:43:52 +0300
From:      Yury Grebenkin <yvgrebenkin@gmail.com>
To:        Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet@zoho.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why I support BSD software

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 1:08 PM Ralf Mardorf via freebsd-chat
<freebsd-chat@freebsd.org> wrote:
> It's bogus. It neither satisfies a good description of the pros and cons
> of FreeBSD, neither of Linux.

I do not compare operating systems or licenses according to their "betterness".

Pros and cons is a subjective matter.

And the list of them is boring.

I point at some peculiarities that I sense presence of.

I would like people to make their own thinking.

I am not in love with BSD derived operating systems.

I see things in GNU userland and Linux that adhere to Unix philosophy
more than in BSD (as of today) and that is beautiful.

According to the subject of the article I am free to write about my reasons.

And it should not make a problem if my reasons are of different
importance for different people.

So, I still welcome people to say a word.

Thanks a lot, Ralf.

-- Yury
https://yvgrebenkin.wordpress.com/