Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:11:52 -0400
From:      "Olivier Gautherot" <olivier@gautherot.net>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compilation problem

Hi there!

Quick update (thanks Marcin for your support): I tried to replace
ICU-3.8 by ICU-3.6 (the one in the official ports) but then the
compilation failed on glib requiring ICU-3.8 anyway.

So the bottom line: if you want to update OpenOffice to 2.4, do not
update the other ports... Is that a correct reading of the facts? ;-)

Cheers
Olivier