Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 14:54:09 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Seppo Kallio <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        users@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Writing CD ROM - tools for FreeBSD?

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > Is there tools to write CD ROM using FreeBSD + some model of CD Writer
> > hardware?
>
> Yep!  If you're running -current you can use Joerg's worm device,
> just add an entry like so in your kernel config:

> device 		worm0	at scbus?	# SCSI worm
> 		rtprio 5 team -v 1m 5 < $1 | dd of=/dev/rworm0 obs=20k

Great!

But what is $1! In man wormcontrol it is cdrom.image . So I need some tool
to make this image? Assuming I want to do a CD ROM for MS DOS, the image
must contain some standard CD ROM file system DOS understands? (as you see
I am not very familiar with CD ROM file systems, any pointers? in WWW?)

Seppo