Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2001 05:55:38 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        John Murphy <jfm@blueyonder.co.uk>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Handbook status

--v9Ux+11Zm5mwPlX6

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 12:42:42AM +0100, John Murphy wrote:
> I'd really like to help, particularly with the currently unassigned
> "Review the rest of the book for grammatical errors".  However:
> I'm still very much a newbie and I think that by the time I learn
> how to use CVS to get the .sgml files and then how to pr the diffs,
> the deadline would have passed.
>=20
> Does it help if I draw attention to errors by chapter? Eg:

Absolutely.  Because we're still moving a few things around in the
Handbook it's feasible that chapter numbers for content might change, so
it would be great if you could include the name of the chapter as well
as it's number.  Also, if you doing this from the HTML version on the
website then the name of the .html file you see the problem in would
also be handy.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

--v9Ux+11Zm5mwPlX6

--v9Ux+11Zm5mwPlX6--