Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:43:07 -0800
From:      Nathan Kinkade <nkinkade@dsl-only.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD in Belize?

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

I'm going to Belize this coming June for an information technology
assignment with the Peace Corps.  A Google search for 'freebsd belize'
returns about nothing useful.  Does anyone know of any FreeBSD users or
groups in Belize?  The LUG in Belize is extant, but more of a name than
an actual group.  I guess I'm even looking for individuals who use
FreeBSD down there who might be interested in collaborating?

Anyone have any info or suggestions?

Thanks!

Regards,
Nathan

--=20
GPG Public Key ID: 0x4250A04C
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 4250A04C
http://63.105.21.156/gpg_nkinkade_4250A04C.asc

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1--