Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 1995 08:09:43 GMT
From:      Voradesh Yenbut <yenbut@cs.washington.edu>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: One cause of 2.05R instability found

Thanks for opening up my eyes on memory problem.  The system is Premiere/PCI
II Expandable Desktop system built by Intel.  It does not seem to have a way
to change any timing options on memory.  When I have a chance, I might try
removing or rearranging memory to see if the system can be more stable.
Right now, the system has never stayed up longer than a week.

Voradesh Yenbut
Computer Science & Engineering		Phone:	+1 206 685-0912
BOX 352350,  U of Washington		FAX:	+1 206 543-2969
Seattle, WA 98195			Email: yenbut@cs.washington.edu