Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 10:41:48 -0700
From:      David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
To:        ITServices@cableinet.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installation [was Re: Hello]

Stuart Duckworth wrote:

> Before I start installing FreeBSD *again* has anyone tried installing
> without using the graphical installation program on the boot up
> floppy?

Graphical installation? What graphical installation? Have you guys been
holding out on me?

I installed 4.3 less than a month ago, and I got the same old
semi-reliable (it doesn't like my cdrom) installer that I've always
gotten. Is there another more graphical installer available that I don't
know about? Or is *this* the graphical installer, and there's a much
more unfriendly method of install?

David