Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 07:37:37 -0600
From:      "Greg Rowe" <greg@uswest.net>
To:        "Mark S. Velasquez" <msv@arisia.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: **News not expiring**

Is alt.binaries a link to a separate filesystem ? If so, there are changes to
expirerm, innstat, and news.daily that need to be made. The INN FAQ documents
the changes.

Greg

--
Greg Rowe                           |
U S West - Interact Services        | INTERNET greg@uswest.net

    Never trust an operating system you don't have source for....