Date:      Wed, 28 May 1997 17:42:33 +0300
From:      Zivojnovic Ranko <ranko@spidernet.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cisco Pro CPA 200 Series

Hi all,

One of my customers have the above mentioned internal ISA card (Model 201).
He wants to use it with the FreeBSD (ver.2.1.6), and I'm supposed to go over
there to try and set it up.

Since I was not able to find any reference that anybody did it so far,
I'm asking here since I would not like to drive 200Km (one direction) just to
figure that I cannot do it. :)

So ... any success so far and how did you do it? I don't have the card over here
so I cannot experiment.

Please, please, please... Anybody?

Thanks for any replies and please mail me directly since I'm not on this list.

Ranko

--
Zivojnovic Ranko,
Senior System Engineer		ranko@spidernet.net

SpiderNet Services Ltd., 	Tel: +357 2 459-359
Nicosia, Cyprus		FAX: +357 2 459-470