Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 01:29:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        nik@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New FAQ entry

Hello!

Mr. Roger Johnson (rjohnson@hirshfields.com) has graciously submitted a
FAQ question/answer to end the problems with the boot time `read error'
message.  I know that the doc system is undergoing conversion from
LinuxDoc to DocBook.

I would like to know if:

.  now is a good time to be fiddling with the documentation in an effort
to integrate Mr Johnson's FAQ question, or should I wait until the whole
thing is released, or until the DB-ized FAQ appears on cvs?

.  someone has answered Mr. Johnson's posting.  I don't recall seeing any
in any lists.

.  you are in need of a FAQ maintainer.  The Responsible Persons list for
the doc project just lists faq@freebsd.org as the FAQ maintainer, I assume
you are in need of a volunteer?  :-)

Thnx!