Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:11:53 +0000
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Handbook migration to DocBook?

On Thu, Feb 26, 1998 at 09:10:36AM +1030, Greg Lehey wrote:
> Things have been rather quiet here lately.  Can somebody point out
> some good documentation for DocBook?

Writing documents using it, or converting it to other formats?

When I was learning the DTD (hell, I still am) the simplest way was to
find an existing document and look at that.

I see a couple of followups already with suggestions. May I suggest

  http://www.nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk/FreeBSD/make-world/make-world.sgml

which is the DocBook source to

  http://www.nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk/FreeBSD/make-world/make-world.html

I'm working on others.

--+==[ Nik Clayton is Just Another Perl Hacker at Interactive Investor ]==+--
			     . . . and relax