Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 1997 21:50:04 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw rule needed

Try:

ipfw add allow tcp from xx.xx.xx.xx 1023-65535 to yy.yy.yy.yy 23
ipfw add allow tcp from yy.yy.yy.yy 23 to xx.xx.xx.xx 1023-65535 established

ipfw add allow tcp from yy.yy.yy.yy 1023-65535 to xx.xx.xx.xx 23
ipfw add allow tcp from xx.xx.xx.xx 23 to yy.yy.yy.yy 1023-65535 established

Where xx.xx.xx.xx = Remote Specific Host and yy.yy.yy.yy is your Host on your
Network (that was previously blocked).

This should allow SMTP in / out from / to the machines you require...

Kp