Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 1996 09:33:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bruce Bauman <boot@mosquito.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   virtual domain setup

We are a small ISP with a single class C domain. A couple of customers now
want virtual domains for e-mail and web sites. I know how to ifconfig the
aliases and I know how to set up Apache, but the nameserver configuration
has me a little confused.

Does anyone have a simple example of how to add a virtual domain to our
nameserver? We are currently mosquito.com, with 206.205.132.xyz as our
address, and want to assign some addresses from this range to customers:

e.g. 206.205.132.10 would be foo.com
     206.205.132.11 would be bar.com

     etc.

I'm assuming what we are trying to do is indeed possible.

Thanks.

-- Bruce Bauman
   Mosquito Net