Date:      Sun, 4 Feb 1996 20:48:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      * SPENCE HACKNEY * <wshackne@email.unc.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SLuRP

I am having problems with your slurp port.  I have a unix shell account
and am trying to dial in and use netscape.  I can run the program on the
unix machine.  It gives me the IP address and all.  What do I run on my
end (local PC)?  I would very much appreciate your help.  If I can get
this to work, it will sure be a wonderful product!!

			  Regards,

		          W. Spencer Hackney II
                     Kenan-Flagler School of Business
      Home of the 1923, 1957, 1982 and 1993 Mens I NCAA National Champs
               Home of the 1994 Womens I NCAA National Champs

		     http://www.unc.edu/~wshackne
		        Spence_Hackney@unc.edu
			wshackne@email.unc.edu
			   Wshackne@aol.com

    *  "I got gray hair when I joined the ACC and saw Michael Jordan."   *
    *                                                    - Bobby Cremins *
                           _	          _