Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2019 21:29:40 +0100
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Subject:   Re: [off-topic] Re: I apologise ...

On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 12:48:09 +0100, Polytropon wrote:
>> Do we offend a toaster, if we use a knife instead of this toaster to
>> spread butter on a slice of bread?
>
>Not until the toaster becomes a Cylon... ;-)

This is asking for a Z movie. Robotic lawn mowers, robot vacuum
cleaner, Cylon toasters, guitars with Borg implants, all of them
probably equipped with Plan 9 from Bell Labs going berserk.

Btw. one day my electric guitars were assimilated:

https://i.imgur.com/wXiENVI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6TDYQHm.jpg

At the moment it's an advantage, I can use those guitars as a digital
input device for my computers, but who knows what will happen in the
future? At the moment they are seemingly not equipped with an embedded
Plan 9.