Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 16:35:25 -0500
From:      Marcin Pasek <marcin@v-m.com>
To:        freebsd <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Secure Server Trans.....and Services...

Is anyone familiar with Secure Server and a company that offers
commerce.... I need a good lead  on a company that I could use to make
On-line transactions.  I want to be able to sale something online and I
want to make sure that the software and the account will do the rest
which is  Verifying  the Users and Credit Card Numbers ...and if
everything goes through to deposit the money into my account....

Please let me know if anyone knows a good, reliable, and not too
expensive company out there that can take care of my  SS needs..

Thanks.

Marcin