Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 1996 00:10:16 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Kostas Asvestas <asvestas@sae.gr>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Planet PCI Ethernet Card

	I have the Walnut Creek's 2.1.5 distribution and i've install it
in 3 machines intended for use in an ISP.
	My big problem is that the ethernet cards are the ones in Subject line.
	I've heard tha in the 2.2 tree there is a driver for that card.
	If this is true please tell me what i must do to patch in some
way the kernel. I don't want to leave the -stable state of 2.1.5 for
obvious reasons.
	We have also a Netware fileserver, is there a way to mount the
volumes from him?
	I have seen that there is support for IPX/SPX.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

PS: I don't want in any way to leave FreeBsd for the lack of a driver,
so please help..

Kostas Asvestas