Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 16:14:44 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Justin Stanford <jus@security.za.net>
To:        "Walter C. Pelissero" <walter@pelissero.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: is distribution sinking?

Perhaps commercial distribution is not up to scratch, but it is still as
easy as ever to get the ISO image and make one's own CD in as large a
quantity as one's heart desires - or simply download the distributions of
choice and use mkisofs or something similar to create your own image, or
do an FTP or other type of install.

--
Justin Stanford
082 7402741