Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 1998 03:44:28 PDT
From:      "N. N.M" <madrapour@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A question probably relevant to IPFW

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody could help me. I had a FreeBSD with IPFW
active on it to filter some kinds of packets. It was rebooted
automatically and frequently every 2 or 3 days at 2 am. I've removed
IPFW from it and also set up another FreeBSD (with the same
configuration) as the active filter. Now the new computer does the same:
it's rebooted automacally and frequently every 2-3 days at 2 am. But the
former computer hasn't been rebooted after removing IPFW from it and
since the time it wasn't the active filter.

Please let me know if anybody has any idea about it.

Thanks.
N.M