Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:13:50 +0100
From:      Kees Jan Koster <kjkoster@kjkoster.org>
Subject:   ports/47245: daemonctl scribbles over log file when single file is  specified

Dear All,

I have proposed a patch to the daemonctl program that some of you may
use to control JSP or EJB containers. I found a problem where log files
are mangled when you point stdout and stderr to one and the same file. I
believe the following ports are affected.

	java/jboss2
	java/jboss3
	www/orion
	www/orion-devel
	www/jakarta-tomcat3
	www/jakarta-tomcat4
	www/jakarta-tomcat41

I would appreciate it if you could test the patch at the bottom of the
page (not the earlier one) and send post your feedback.

Thank you for your time.

Kees Jan