Date:      Mon, 8 May 2000 11:48:13 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        James A Wilde <james.wilde@telia.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: spam?

To stop this spam, set up sendmail with the RBL rules.  That will block a
good portion of this spam.  I have not seen any so far.

The more people use the spam blocking systems the harder it will be for
spammers.  And when a legit mail server get blocked for relaying spam,
they are forced to configure their mail server correctly.

There are steps you can take, or have your sys admin take, to block this
spam.  After it is taken care of you no longer have to deal with it.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

Microsoft: Will you get a macro virus today?