Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:47:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: desire for ftp.internat.freebsd.org mirror

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, David O'Brien wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 06, 2000 at 12:23:21PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > There are already international mirrors which mirror the crypto, I think
> > (e.g. I know there's one in japan). We need to deginate them as
> > ftpN.internat.freebsd.org or similar.
>
> Can someone that knows what they are get a list of them together so we
> can ship it off to DG to create the DNS entries?

I don't think that anyone knows them all..but quite a few have already
been reported. I guess the thing to do is to make sure they have the same
directory structure as internat though, so people can simply substitute
e.g. ftp2.internat.freebsd.org for something which tries to fetch(1) from
internat.

Kris

----