Date:      Wed, 28 May 1997 11:52:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Service <jservice@OHT.Hydro.ON.CA>
To:        ivaudrey@test.nemko.ltd.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: su: kerberos: not in root's ACL.

I did this once, too.  I fixed it by comparing what binary files are
installed from the tarballs, des/krb.??, with the ones in bin/bin.?? and then
reinstalling those files (su, rlogin, ...) from bin.??.

--
James (Jim) R.R. Service            Internet: jservice@oht.hydro.on.ca
Ontario Hydro Technologies