Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:13:37 -0400
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@wjv.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please reply!

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 03:44:13PM +0100, Josef Karthauser thus sprach:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:08:34AM -0400, JTate63068@aol.com wrote:
> > Please send me any and all information that you have available concerning
> > asset protection and trusts that will prevent civil lawsuits from obtaining
> > my assets. I have clicked on your link from your website but it says that the
> > site is not available or is not responding.

> > Thank you,

> Wierd.  Just plain wierd!!!

No.  Just someone gathering valid email address.   Might even send some
cookies your way.  It's a nasty world out there.  If you reply
you'll probably get your address sold and your mailbox will be
forever full

Bill

--
Bill Vermillion -   bv @ wjv . com