Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      thaddeus <thaddeus.nielsen@gmx.us>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/178249: Mounting from cd9660:/dev/iso9660:/dev/iso9660/FREEBSD_INSTALL failed with error 19

I'm confirming the same thing, except from the internal dvd drive, not across
the network.  Had the same problem with GhostBSD as with FreeBSD 9.1 and
8.4.  When I go to the loader prompt and lsdev, cd0 is seen (as well as the
partitions, ok: slices, on the disk drive).  The loader's moutnroot waits
for /dev/iso9660/<FreeBSD or GhostBSD>.  I wonder if it knows that cd0 =
/dev/iso9660/ ?