Date:      Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:54:04 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        makc@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/textproc/stardict3

Hello,

The port (ports tree from CVS) ports/textproc/stardict3

ports/textproc/stardict3
PORTVERSION=    3.0.3
MAINTAINER=     makc@FreeBSD.org

installs fine on 10-CURRENT, but the application just crahes or runs
into a CPU loop; if it runs into CPU loop there is a core file of 'troff',
i.e. it seems that it started for some man page reason the troff(1) and
after this it loops;

I went back for this port only to

# cvs update -r RELEASE_8_2_0

which brings>
PORTVERSION=    3.0.1
PORTREVISION=   5
and this works just fine with all my dictionaries.

I could go back to 3.0.3 and provide more details of the crash, but I
can't debug or solve this on my own. Or should I file a bug report?

HIH

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz