Date:      Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:21:23 +0100
From:      Nuno Antunes <nuno.antunes@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to redisplay a libedit command line?

Hi,

I'm trying to add support for command line editing to ngctl via libedit. Mo=
st
work is done, but I need to have the command line redrawn after printing
whatever data is received on the control or data socket of ngctl.

I've searched but can't seem to find how to redraw the line. Is there a
libedit "internal" way of doing this, or do I have to retrieve the current =
line
content and then re-print it manualy?

Please excuse me if this is not the correct mailing list for this question.

Thanks,
Nuno Antunes