Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:48:25 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        "Wilkinson, Alex" <alex.wilkinson@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hope for USB support? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On Thursday 14 October 2010 20:56:28 Deb Goodkin wrote:
>   Dear Hans,

> > Add USB support to VirtualBox under FreeBSD.

Hi,

My paypal account is: hselasky@c2i.net

The plan is to release VirtualBox USB support for FreeBSD 8+ before November
or December 2010. Currently two people have requested interest paying for this
support. If everyone that is interested in this can send me an e-mail, I will
divide $1000 by the number of people interested and send out a pay-request.

--HPS