Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:41:11 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@turkey.ispro.net.tr>
To:        michael@blueneptune.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:(2) !!!URGENT DNS PROBLEM!!!

hello again
thanks for your help lately,
I have found out that we forgot to pay for our domain names :)
well, now we have another problem here...
now we payed the bill and everything is ok...
but fatih.net , voltelektrik.com , orucoglu.com , ispro.net
all of them are not working, I could not understand the reason though
but our other domain names ispro.net.tr , orucoglu.com.tr and others are
working...I could not find any configuration problems in my records
either...

any ideas?

if you want I may send you db files for those dns names...

Evren
thanks