Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:02:35 -0600
From:      Jacques Sabrie <sabrie@mitre.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Error compiling OpenOffice1.1 from Ports

Hi!

I got the following error while trying to compile openoffice-1.1 from
the ports collection.  Not sure if this is the information I need to
send, and would be happy to send whatever I can to help resolve the
problem.  This is the end of the output from a "make install clean".  It
never finishes (let it run about 10 hours) and I do a control-c to kill
it.

Thanks!
Jacques

#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
# Please report this error to
# freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org mailing list
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.4.2-p6-root_18_jan_2004_14_05
mixed mod e)
#
# Error ID: 4F533F4253440E4350500063
#