Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:45:47 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TowerJ for FreeBSD

I assure you  that at least one person on this list which knows what I am doing
for work will agree with me that I don't have much spare time .

At any rate, I think is high time that some of the FreeBSD based companies
to step in and donate something whether that be code , money or giving
a FreeBSD good PR.

	Be Happy!
	Amancio