Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:05:41 -0700
From:      "Dolgan" <dolgan2k@home.com>
To:        "Matt Heckaman" <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
Cc:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Gnome compliance and speed?

    I installed it from the ports.

However, that was an unupdated ports. But it was from the ports that I got
when I installed 4.0-STABLE. So how old could it be?

I don't know how to update the ports file. You think I should reinstall from
a later ports file? Not quite sure how to delete the old Gnome if so.

I installed both from ports, btw.