Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 10:31:22 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Josh MacDonald <jmacd@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tcl -- what's going on here.

<<On Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:30:55 -0700, Josh MacDonald <jmacd@CS.Berkeley.EDU> said:

> From the sound of your discussion, it sounds like another tool
> would be required to unbmake a tree, just to restore the original
> pathnames so that diffs are easy to calculate, since CVS can't do
> this for us.

There is absolutely NO NEED to move files around!  I don't know why
people continue to persist in talking as if it were.  NO NEED.
Therefore, there is no need for a tool to un-move files, either.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.