Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 1996 16:17:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jason Lixfeld <carrera@idirect.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   PEX and XIE and fvwm

Hi,

	I just installed FreeBSD 2.1.6-RELEASE and X11R6 on a work
computer.  I had it installed on my home system (2.1.5-RELEASE) with no
problems, the only real hardware difference between the computer at work
and the computer at home is the fact that the one at work has an ATI mach
32 PCI, and my computer at home has an ATI Mach 64 PCI 2MB DRAM.  I am
noticing difficulty loading fvwm 2.0 (as per off of www.freebsd.org ports
collection).  It looks for a 'PEX extension module' and an 'XIE extension
module' it says rthat they are borth not loaded.  This seems to be
stoppiong the Xserver from starting. Any idea why?  It works fine with
twm, but it will not work with fvwm.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Regards,

Jason A. Lixfeld
-=-
IDBS Administration
System Administrator
Client Services Representative
Systems Liason
-=-
Internet Direct o/a ComputerLink Online Inc.
5415 Dundas Street West Suite 301
Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B5
CANADA
[416] 233.7150 {V}