Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 1997 17:12:12 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Yury V. Savin" <msav@kari.ru>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wavelan not worked on HP NetServer  4d/66 LM

We have HP NetServer 4d/66 LM under FreeBSD-2.2.2 .  We also have  WaveLAN/AT2.4  and a driver for t
his
 card. Following provided  instructions,  we compiled the driver succefully. When the system boots u
p,  it finds this card,
but at  the time of interfaces initialization (ifconfig_wl0 from /etc/rc.conf) the  following  error
s occur:

wl0: diag() failed; status = 0, inw = 0, outw = e0a0
scb_status a000
scb_command 0
scb_cbl ffc0
cu_cmd 8007
wl0 init(): trouble resetting board.

On  other machines ( not HP)  this card worked succefully.
Any suggestions and hints concerning this matter would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely, Yuri .

E-Mail: Yury V. Savin <msav@kari.ru>
Date: 07/02/97
Time: 17:51:50