Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:59:52 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Andrew D <andrewd@webzone.net.au>
Subject:   Re: Userland PPP not deleting old IP on disconnect

--nextPart11033449.c0JQSVT80z

On Friday 10 October 2008 11:25:19 Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> >               Default: Enabled if -nat is specified.  This option
> > simply tells ppp to add new interface addresses to the interface
> > rather than replacing them.  The option can only be enabled if
> > network address translation is enabled (``nat enable yes'').
>
> I've added that and nat enable no (even though it was not enabled) and
> I'll see how I go.

Now it doesn't appear on tun0 but I still get pf adding states for the old=
=20
IP(!).

Obviously this breaks connectivity for NAT machines :)

I am going to update to RELENG_7 RSN and I will see if that helps. It is ve=
ry=20
odd it only just started doing it though..

=2D-=20
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum