Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:41:39 -0400
From:      Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net>
To:        Anthony Jenkins <scoobi_doo@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Ivan Rokotov <ivan.rokotov.bsd@gmail.com>, "freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Lenovo W540 so far

I added the line to loader.conf, and disabled moused, and the synaptics driv=
er gets detected and used.  It actually helps with the jitteriness of the mo=
use quite a bit.

There's no virtual scrolling though.  Has that been added to the driver yet,=
 or am I missing some config items?

> On Jun 16, 2014, at 11:06 AM, Anthony Jenkins <scoobi_doo@yahoo.com> wrote=
:
>=20
> Ahhh...sorry, I still haven't looked at this at all.  I want to first fix S=
ynaptics detection with the new Xorg stuff that uses the non-HAL hardware de=
tection, but haven't had time yet (took on 2 pay jobs since volunteering to h=
elp).  Keep pinging me on it tho...I'd like Synaptics ClickPad support on my=
 HP Envy Sleekbook as well.