Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:44:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD hacked?

> > If you had been reading the posts for the past few days, you would know
> > that you aren't. Now, drop it already.
>
> I have been reading the posts, and read that it wasn't a *FreeBSD*
> vulnerability ... so are you saying that it has nothing to do with the web
> server software either?  Or any other third-party apps that I might have
> installed on my system? *raised eyebrow*

could anyone who is good with sendmail post configs to filter out mail
with "FreeBSD hacked?" subject?

please, please let's stop discussing this... jkh told you very clearly:
it's problem with one of the CGI scripts. If you don't trust at least two
of the core team members it may be very good reason to switch to Linux
(you just have to say "Linus is god and there is no god but Linus" and
you'll be all set)