Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 1995 10:57:53 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FBSD image

> Folks, the decision is already made - please!  Let's save the debate.

No debate.  But I hope the new image is at least as snappy.

I like to see who has the FreeBSD disks for sale, and you'd be
surprised how often I get this:

Me: Do you sell the FreeBSD CDrom?
Droid: Huh?  I don't know.  The cdroms are over there.  Go look.
Me: Well, do you sell the ``devil disk''?
Droid: Oh yeah.  I'll show you where it is...

Robert Withrow, Tel: +1 617 598 4480, Fax: +1 617 598 4430 Net: witr@rwwa.COM
     R.W. Withrow Associates, 319 Lynnway Suite 201, Lynn MA 01901 USA