Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 16:22:40 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
To:        phk@critter.tfs.com (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP bugs in FreeBSD 2.1.5

> In message <199610161909.OAA28268@brasil.moneng.mei.com>, Joe Greco writes:
>
> >Do I understand that release engineering is not easy?  Yes, I do.
> >
> >Am I interested in seeing the FreeBSD process improve?  Yes, I am.
> >
> >Did I say it was easy, or that Jordan was being lazy?  No, I did not.
>
> You forgot one:
>
> 	Do I volounteer to do the next release ? Yes I do!
>
> :-)

Hi,

Anyone who volunteers is inherently un(der)qualified.

If I believed that I could do the job any justice, I might consider
letting myself get roped into it.  As it is, I do not have time for
current commitments, and since sol.net is not a revenue generating
entity, I am unlikely to be able to hire anyone to reduce my workload.

So maybe I will just volunteer and immediately disqualify myself anyways.

:-)

... JG