Date:      Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:16:20 +1000 (EST)
From:      User Ernie <ernie@spooky.eis.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   DSPAM mail gateway setup

Has anyone managed to get DSPAM running with the FreeBSD dual sendmail
processes as a scanning, realy gateway for other mail servers?

The DSPAM relay.txt documentation only talks about Postfix as an example.
I want to use as close to a standard FreeBSD setup as I can without changing
to another MTA if possible.

I do have DSPAM install as the Mlocal agent for local delivery as a test
setup with no problems, just not sure how to make it a gateway box.

- Ernie.